Preston Rowe Paterson’s success stems from exceptional leadership as well as the talented individuals who join our team and strive for excellence. As a professional property consultancy and advisory business there are many opportunities for passionate property individuals. Whether you are an experienced professional or starting your career in property, Preston Rowe Paterson can help individuals realise their full potential.
We are proud of our reputation and currently have a graduate program to develop candidates experience through involvement in complete property matters. A more recent initiative is the Preston Rowe Future Leaders Academy
Our Directors provide guidance, which when teamed with our knowledge, innovation and experience ensure our graduate program delivers results. We want people to succeed and believe in educating individuals. We encourage participation by all members of staff to get involved in industry events, workshops and the internal training days we hold regularly.
To apply for a position with us, please send your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
Registered Residential Valuer – Auckland
Fast Forward Your Valuation Career
Preston Rowe Paterson (PRP) is a firm of property valuers, analysts, advisers and consultants who operate throughout New Zealand and Australia with links globally. We are passionate about providing exceptional service to our customers as well as providing a rewarding environment for our whole team.
With a significant base of 25 offices (and growing) in Australia, PRP expanded into New Zealand in 2015. Our IT and management platform has subsequently been adapted to suit the unique requirements of the New Zealand market. We believe that this technology will increasingly be a significant point of difference.
Expansion into the Auckland region has allowed for opportunities for Registered Residential Valuers to work from our Auckland office. Valuers will be provided comprehensive admin support.
- A full-time position with flexibility around work hours and working away from the office
- Strong company culture and a supportive and collaborative working environment
- A competitive remuneration structure incentivised on performance
- Excellent administrative support
- Corelogic and Valocity panel accreditation
We are looking for candidates with:
- Registration and a current Practicing Certificate
- Proficiency in the use of computer systems and either a familiarity with, or a willingness to learn, mobile technology
- Experience in residential valuation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- A high level of organisation and the ability to work autonomously
If you are looking for a change to a forward-thinking firm with old fashioned values, then we want to hear from you! Applications including a CV and covering letter should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be treated in confidence.