Preston Rowe Paterson sponsors the 2015 PFA Annual Conference
We are proud sponsors of the 2015 Property Funds Association (PFA) Annual Conference to be held in Cairns from the 3rd – 5thMay.
The conference is open to members and non-members, and entails a number of networking events plus the opportunity to hear key speakers address property related matters. Key speakers for the conference include:
- Dr Keith Suter- Economic and Social Commenter, Strategic Author and Broadcaster;
- Simon Mallinson- Executive Managing Director, EMEA & APAC, Real Capital Analytics;
- Cedric Fuchs- Executive Director and Co-Founder, Charter Hall;
- John McBain – Centuria Capital;
- Alex Pham; Research Manager, Research & Consultancy, Cushman & Wakefield;
- Michael Blake- Director, Cromwell Funds Management;
- Tim Stringer, Frontier Advisors;
- Robert Pepicelli- Strategy and Capital Markets, ISPT;
- Harry New- Partner, Hall & Wilcox; and
- Stephen O’Flynn- Partner, ShineWing Australia Pty Ltd.
The conference will address ‘New World Order’, ‘Whats Really Different’ and ‘Has The Property Paradigm changed’; we are excited to be sponsoring this fantastic event and look forward to attending.
The PFA conference is a not-to-be missed event in the property fund/sector calendar; to find out more information on the event such as registration details please visit http://www.propertyfunds.org.au/index.php/pfa-2015
Alternatively, you can download the brochure below: