Registered Residential Valuer – Auckland
Fast Forward Your Valuation Career
Preston Rowe Paterson (PRP) is a firm of property valuers, analysts, advisers and consultants who operate throughout New Zealand and Australia with links globally. We are passionate about providing exceptional service to our customers as well as providing a rewarding environment for our whole team.
With a significant base of 25 offices (and growing) in Australia, PRP expanded into New Zealand in 2015. Our IT and management platform has subsequently been adapted to suit the unique requirements of the New Zealand market. We believe that this technology will increasingly be a significant point of difference.
Expansion into the Auckland region has allowed for opportunities for Registered Residential Valuers to work from our Auckland office. Valuers will be provided comprehensive admin support.
- A full-time position with flexibility around work hours and working away from the office
- Strong company culture and a supportive and collaborative working environment
- A competitive remuneration structure incentivised on performance
- Excellent administrative support
- Corelogic and Valocity panel accreditation
We are looking for candidates with:
- Registration and a current Practicing Certificate
- Proficiency in the use of computer systems and either a familiarity with, or a willingness to learn, mobile technology
- Experience in residential valuation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- A high level of organisation and the ability to work autonomously
If you are looking for a change to a forward-thinking firm with old fashioned values, then we want to hear from you!
Applications including a CV and covering letter should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in confidence.